Saturday 20 January 2007

Vamos a la playa...

I'm taking the mooselets to the beach today. If they can behave themselves long enough to tidy their room and get dressed, anyway.
Will pop back in later to tell you all about it...
In the meantime, thanks for getting in touch, and anyone who wants to, feel free to drop me an e-mail.
Feeling very good today - I think it's making progress on the weight front that does it.

We're back. Sometimes I wonder if the 3 and a half hours driving is worth it for an hour and a half there....Yes it is!!!
I'm now tired, but cobwebs blown away (thanks Jo!) and ready to go out for a meal as a family... I have a coffee in front of me, have now had e-mails from 3 bloggers. Thanks!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Enjoy the beach my friend - let the wind (external not internal) blow alkl the cobwebs away, come back feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world :o)Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Moose

Sounds like you had a nice time and the day isn't over yet! Have a good evening with the family.

Wishing you continued "progress".

Mary xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely evening 'famillle de Moose'

Thanks for your posts on here, and thanks Moose for setting it up.

It feels like the end of term next door - but then weekends can be a little quiet.

Mary - am sending you lots of love - I hope you had some sunshine today.xx

Gaby
xx

Dogwithnobrain said...

See how lucky I am to walk out my door, turn right and walk for 500 yards.... Beach.... Lovely Lovely Lovely. I'm so appreciative of it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Gaby

I'm feeling better thanks, we had some sunshine yesterday morning so I managed to get out for a bit and blow the cobwebs away. Sun is shinning again today and I've just had a lovely walk through the park.

Thanks for thinking of me xx I'm not sure where to post an email address on here but if youve been in touch with moose I don't mind him passing my address on to you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and lets hope we get the Mr E we had before christmas back tomorrow!

DNWB - you are very very luck to have the beach on your doorstep, one day I hope I will have that too.

Moose - Hope you are well, enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck tomorrow with your HR lady.

Hazel - Hope you have had a great weekend with your boy!

Take care all
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

Testing , testing,

I do hope you had a good weekend moose, I see a few of the CE bloggers lurkin over here as well so hello to you all ;)

I do not have a google accoount so I hope this posting gets through!

Keith the BigUn