Tuesday 13 November 2007

Free coaching...

So now I'm a coach. A baby coach. A trainee coach. A coach in training. Call me whatever you like.

Actually, as it's an industry that has no regulation, I can call myself a coach regardless that I've not finished the programme yet. But then I could have done that before last week...

Maybe not the best way of marketing myself. Let me start again...

Free coaching available! Call now on 1-800-123-MOOSE...or better still register here!

Are you perfect in every way? Nothing you'd like to improve in your life? Then I'm not the coach for you.

If, on the other hand, you are a mere mortal and would like to find out if being coached can help you, and you'd like to contribute to the training hours I need to do, then try it for free now.

Coaching can be done in person (subject to geographical location) or on the phone. One hour every 2 weeks for the first 3 sessions (6 weeks), then we can see how it's going and agree what to do, if anything, going forward. That will be entirely up to you.

I'm ideally looking for 5 willing guinea pigs....roll up, roll up, spaces are limited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Moose,

Good to see you back! I have been giving some thought as to whether I could get into having a "life coach" but do you know something, I'm too afraid! I just don't know what I would find out about myself, and I don't think I want to know!

Hopefully you are hearing from some of the bloggers by email - I am sure you will definitely get your "volunteers" but the one thing I have discovered about myself today is - I'm a coward!!

C xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Moose,

Wow, what an offer! But like Chrissie I too feel very afraid about going there!!!!

Good luck though and I will continue to think it through (and maybe take some brave pills)....

Thanks for noting my absence yesterday Chrissie, it was a long and boring day with the cabling guys but it is done now and the office is fit and ready for purpose once we move at the end of this month.

Lyndyloo - hope your parents are soon better.

Hazel - there is nothing worse than back pain so hope you are soon on the mend.

DD - loved the poems. You are sounding a bit more upbeat. Hope that is a fact and you are feeling it too!

Anyway mountains of stuff to do here but may pop back on later.

Good day cyber friends - the sun has just come out here and it is looking very autumnal outside!!

A x

lyndyloo said...

Put my name down!

Luv
Lyndyloo
-x-x-

ps. Amanda et al... parents are still poorly bunnies and it's my Mum's birthday tomorrow so I'm going to send her a credit note for a big slap up lunch when they're both better again!

Anonymous said...

Lyndyloo - Best wishes to your mum for her birthday tomorrow, hope she is feeling heaps better for her day.

Might not get here tomorrow so handing my note in, in advance.

Have a good evening friends!
A x